- No recent tweets
Follow @shrasharks on twitter.
MAIN POOL (5/27-8/6): S&S: 11a-9p M-F: 12a-9p
MAIN POOL (8/7-9/4): Everyday: 11a-8p Last Day: 11a-6p
BABY POOL: S&S: Opens with main pool M-F: (May-6/27) 12a-9p M-F: (6/28-Sept) 11a-close
Social – Looking for a Way to Spice Up Your Summer?
If you’re looking for fun, we’re serving it up! Take a look at SHRA’s weekly activities and frequent summertime events and get excited about your upcoming summer.
Regular, Frequent and Annual Activities
- Float Night Thursdays – Get those lungs in shape and start blowing up your favorite floats. They can hit the water between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm every Thursday throughout the summer
- Adult Happy Hours – Had a long week? Join family and friends under the pavilion on Friday’s at 6:00pm. Bring your own food and drink and be prepared to sit back, relax and share some laughter
- Teen and pre-teen parties – Have your teen and pre-teen join in on the fun with Adult-supervised parties including music and refreshments
- Tennis clinics with the pro – Through special arrangement, SHRA members can join our visiting tennis pro to tune up and work out your swing.
- Live Music – Different bands come in for an evening of live music and good times. Bring a picnic and enjoy the show.
- Wine and Cheese – A great social event at the beginning of the season to meet old and new friends alike. Check calendar.
- Annual Crab and Shrimp Feast-Bring your family for crabs, salads, and other tasty food (including Hot dogs and pulled-pork for you land lovers.
- 4th of July Festival-Family Fun Day featuring organized games for all ages (including relays, pie eating contests, and more), water safety demonstrations, watermelon and a cook out