Social – Looking for a Way to Spice Up Your Summer?
If you’re looking for fun, we’re serving it up! Take a look at SHRA’s weekly activities and frequent summertime events and get excited about your upcoming summer.
Regular, Frequent and Annual Activities
- Float Night Thursdays – Get those lungs in shape and start blowing up your favorite floats. They can hit the water between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm every Thursday throughout the summer
- Adult Happy Hours – Had a long week? Join family and friends under the pavilion on Friday’s at 6:00pm. Bring your own food and drink and be prepared to sit back, relax and share some laughter
- Teen and pre-teen parties – Have your teen and pre-teen join in on the fun with Adult-supervised parties including music and refreshments
- Tennis clinics with the pro – Through special arrangement, SHRA members can join our visiting tennis pro to tune up and work out your swing.
- Live Music – Different bands come in for an evening of live music and good times. Bring a picnic and enjoy the show.
- Wine and Cheese – A great social event at the beginning of the season to meet old and new friends alike. Check calendar.
- Annual Crab and Shrimp Feast-Bring your family for crabs, salads, and other tasty food (including Hot dogs and pulled-pork for you land lovers.
- 4th of July Festival-Family Fun Day featuring organized games for all ages (including relays, pie eating contests, and more), water safety demonstrations, watermelon and a cook out
Keep In Touch
The countdown has begun…Memorial Weekend is almost here! And to celebrate, we will kick off the summer with our annual Adult Party on Friday, 6-9pm, with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres along with live music by Alan MacEwen from the Grandsons.
Come on out, meet some old and new friends, see how great SHRA looks and get ready for another great summer at SHRA!