- No recent tweets
Follow @shrasharks on twitter.
MAIN POOL (5/27-8/6): S&S: 11a-9p M-F: 12a-9p
MAIN POOL (8/7-9/4): Everyday: 11a-8p Last Day: 11a-6p
BABY POOL: S&S: Opens with main pool M-F: (May-6/27) 12a-9p M-F: (6/28-Sept) 11a-close
Social – Looking for a Way to Spice Up Your Summer?
If you’re looking for fun, we’re serving it up! Take a look at SHRA’s weekly activities and frequent summertime events and get excited about your upcoming summer.
Regular, Frequent and Annual Activities
- Float Night Thursdays – Get those lungs in shape and start blowing up your favorite floats. They can hit the water between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm every Thursday throughout the summer
- Adult Happy Hours – Had a long week? Join family and friends under the pavilion on Friday’s at 6:00pm. Bring your own food and drink and be prepared to sit back, relax and share some laughter
- Teen and pre-teen parties – Have your teen and pre-teen join in on the fun with Adult-supervised parties including music and refreshments
- Tennis clinics with the pro – Through special arrangement, SHRA members can join our visiting tennis pro to tune up and work out your swing.
- Live Music – Different bands come in for an evening of live music and good times. Bring a picnic and enjoy the show.
- Wine and Cheese – A great social event at the beginning of the season to meet old and new friends alike. Check calendar.
- Annual Crab and Shrimp Feast-Bring your family for crabs, salads, and other tasty food (including Hot dogs and pulled-pork for you land lovers.
- 4th of July Festival-Family Fun Day featuring organized games for all ages (including relays, pie eating contests, and more), water safety demonstrations, watermelon and a cook out
Keep In Touch
Join us for our annual SHRA Crab and Shrimp Feast on Sunday, August 20, 3pm-6pm. Menu includes crab, shrimp, hotdogs and lots of sides. We will also have live music from the My Generation Band, performing music from some of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time, to keep the summertime mojo going.
Cost is $50 for adults (13 and older) for Crab and Shrimp plus all the food you care to enjoy, kids prices (12 and under) are $30 each. The buffet is included in your price with: Corn, Potato Salad & More. For those of you not interested in seafood, you can still enjoy the buffet, with a hotdog, cost is $20 for adults (13 and older) and $10 for kids (12 and younger).
Meal does not include drinks, but sodas, water and desserts will be available at the Snack Shack or bring your own.
Order your tickets online by August 15 and enjoy these prices. Ticket sales will close on 8/15 and tickets WILL NOT be available at the door.
Tickets are available for purchase through your SHRA account starting in late July using the green Ticket button above and below. This is a prepay event, tickets will NOT be available at the door.
Prep and cleanup for crab feast, all volunteers welcome! Please contact Patrice at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you there,
Due to overwhelming response last year, our good friends at Basic Burger will be here many times this summer serving their delicious grass fed 100% Angus Beef burgers, hot dogs, chicken and veggie burgers, locally sourced, for dinner or until they sell out. With 4.5 stars on the Yelp scale, come eat great food and enjoy SHRA this summer!
Each Saturday night in August, bring your favorite towel/blanket and a snack, and sit out under the stars with your SHRA friends as we watch kid-friendly movies on the big inflatable screen. Movies will start when it gets dark enough.
- Friday night, August 25th – Trolls! After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends.
6.5 Stars on imdb.com
7.8 Stars on imdb.com