Our Summer 2019 Membership Registration is now closed.
Existing members can access their account to sign up for teams and events:
Don’t hesitate to send questions to the SHRA team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the pool this year!
Interested in becoming a member?
Although membership is now closed for the full season, we may offer membership in the pool from August 1 through Labor Day Weekend. This membership has a reduced cost and guarantees the option for full membership next season. There is no wait-list for August Memberships and if offered, will become available for purchase in mid-July.
Current membership dues and fees are as follows:
- $475 – Annual Dues: Includes Base Membership Fee ($350) & Capital Improvement Fund ($125)
- $ 25 – Per member cost: Primary member, spouse, and each family member living at the member’s address between ages 3 and 25, grandparents or nanny (under 3 or 60+ are free)
- $100 – New member Administration and Initiation fee
- $85 – Youth swim, dive and tennis team registration (per child, per team)
- Existing membership hold: $25/year, renewable up to three years.
Spaces open up at SHRA when members choose not to renew their annual membership. We offer those spaces to folks who have joined our mailing list, in order of oldest sign up date. Please note that we do not maintain emails for those who signed up more than two years ago.