The Great Flood of July 8th, 2019
- 7/17 12:30 Pool is now OPEN. Snack Shack will open at 4pm. Normal operating hours resume 7/18.
- 7/17: Since the water table has receded, we have drained and have almost completed refilling the main pool. We anticipate opening soon, likely as early as later today. Please note that use of Lee Graham Pool is no longer available as of today – a big thank you for their gracious hospitality.
- 7/12: Lee Graham Pool has graciously offered their pool to our members throughout the day. You cannot bring guests but if you are a SHRA member you are welcome to swim at Lee Graham, they have a great facility, slide and high dive and they have extended the invitation. Please thank our generous hosts.
- 7/11: Snack Shack will open at noon. May run reduced times.
- 7/10: Minnow pool now open. Available for careful use by older kids until the main pool is opened.
- 7/9: Building cleaned, debris removed, tennis courts open. Pools are closed. We are hoping to open the facility for small pool use by later Thursday afternoon (7/12).
Annandale suffered a downpour of historic proportions on Monday morning. The creek by the pool rampaged over its banks and crested almost at a height that reached 18 inches above the pool deck.
Panoramic view of flood at peak.