- No recent tweets
Follow @shrasharks on twitter.
MAIN POOL (5/28-7/31): S&S: 11a-9p M-F: 12a-9p
MAIN POOL (8/1-9/5): Everyday: 11a-8p Last Day: 11a-6p
BABY POOL: S&S: Opens with main pool M-F: (May-6/27) 12a-9p M-F: (6/28-Sept) 11a-close
Want to play some tennis? Take a dip in the pool? Read a book while your kids frolic? Check out what SHRA has to offer:
- Located in a 5.5 acre wooded setting, leading you to believe you have left the hustle and bustle of the DC area
- One 25 meter lap pool with two 1-meter dive boards
- One lap lane always available
- 5 Tennis courts
- Enclosed wading pool for toddlers
- Children’s play area
- Adult swim and tennis teams
- Youth swim, dive and tennis teams
- Northern Virginia Swimming League swim team with league “A” and developmental “B” meet schedule
- Swimming, tennis and dive lessons
- Extensive hardscaping and poolside patio seating
- A covered picnic shelters available for use and reservations for functions
- One fifteen-minute adults-only swim break every hour
- Pool opens early on Sundays for adults-only swimming sessions
- 6am Morning swims before the workday begins
- Snack bar
- Regular adult, family and children’s activities with theme oriented social events
- WiFi Internet Access – BYOC (Bring your own Computer!) – Lockers available for lockup while swimming
Keep In Touch
Join us for our annual SHRA Crab and Shrimp Feast on Sunday, August 20, 3pm-6pm. Menu includes crab, shrimp, hotdogs and lots of sides. We will also have live music from the My Generation Band, performing music from some of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time, to keep the summertime mojo going.
Cost is $50 for adults (13 and older) for Crab and Shrimp plus all the food you care to enjoy, kids prices (12 and under) are $30 each. The buffet is included in your price with: Corn, Potato Salad & More. For those of you not interested in seafood, you can still enjoy the buffet, with a hotdog, cost is $20 for adults (13 and older) and $10 for kids (12 and younger).
Meal does not include drinks, but sodas, water and desserts will be available at the Snack Shack or bring your own.
Order your tickets online by August 15 and enjoy these prices. Ticket sales will close on 8/15 and tickets WILL NOT be available at the door.
Tickets are available for purchase through your SHRA account starting in late July using the green Ticket button above and below. This is a prepay event, tickets will NOT be available at the door.
Prep and cleanup for crab feast, all volunteers welcome! Please contact Patrice at email@example.com if you can help. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you there,
Due to overwhelming response last year, our good friends at Basic Burger will be here many times this summer serving their delicious grass fed 100% Angus Beef burgers, hot dogs, chicken and veggie burgers, locally sourced, for dinner or until they sell out. With 4.5 stars on the Yelp scale, come eat great food and enjoy SHRA this summer!
Each Saturday night in August, bring your favorite towel/blanket and a snack, and sit out under the stars with your SHRA friends as we watch kid-friendly movies on the big inflatable screen. Movies will start when it gets dark enough.
- Friday night, August 25th – Trolls! After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends.
6.5 Stars on imdb.com
7.8 Stars on imdb.com